Starbucks: Give a $5 Starbucks e-Card, get a $5 Starbucks e-Card (Twitter and Visa Required)
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Do you have a twitter account? Twitter and Visa users may take advantage of this Buy One, Get One Starbucks Gift Card offer! You must have both a twitter account and have a Visa card to get this offer. When you buy a $5 Starbucks e-Card, you’ll also get a $5 Starbucks e-Card FREE!
Note – This offer is available to the first 100,000 customers to tweet a coffee now through 11/6 using a Visa card.
Here’s how to get this offer:
- Go to Starbucks Tweet a Coffee Page.
- Click on the “Get Started” Button.
- Sign into your Starbucks account, or create one.
- Sign into your twitter account.
- Allow the Starbucks App.
- Purchase a $5 Gift e-Card with Visa Card.
- Tweet a coffee to a twitter friend.
- If you are one of the first 100,000, you’ll also receive a $5 e-Card (which will show up within 24 hours in your e-mail.
- Must be one of the first 100,000 customers to tweet a coffee to a twitter friend before 11/6/13.
- Must use Visa card to purchase e-Card.
- Qualified recipients will receive their $5 e-Card within 24 hours by e-mail.
- Limit 1 Starbucks Card eGift per person.
Thanks Money Saving Mom!