Just a reminder that there are only 2 more days to get this deal!!!
Are you looking for a little getaway? Check out this sale on Sniqueaway for the very desirable Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum for as low as $105/nt. This eco-friendly lodge is tucked away in the Pacific Northwest Mountains. Suncadia offers vast outdoors to explore, outdoor and indoor pool with slides and hot tub, mountain views, a spa and your choice of 2 golf courses with an 18 hole rope rider course! Right now you can get a room for as low as $105/nt. with a complimentary breakfast.
This is the lowest price I have seen for this resort. It is an absolutely breathtaking resort, and totally a steal at this price!
Set on more than 6,000 pristine acres in Washington’s Cascade Range, Suncadia Resort is all about enjoying the great outdoors. Rooms and suites at the Inn at Suncadia offer balconies for taking in the view, as well as gas fireplaces and rustic decor. Guests can stroll to the Lodge for a swim in either the indoor or outdoor pool or play a round at one of two 18-hole public golf courses. Cuisine centers on local ingredients and rustic Pacific Northwest flavors, with views of the surrounding wilderness.
- Portals restaurant, Fifty6º lounge and Coal House Caffe (located in the Lodge)
- Canary Lounge at the Inn at Suncadia (seasonal)
- Nearby Mulligan’s at the Turn and Swiftwater Cellars restaurants
- 6,000-acre property
- Outdoor pool, children’s wading pool and hot tub
- Indoor swim area with waterslides, hot tub and pool
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Mountain views and great golf on the 7,100-yard, 18-hole Prospector and 7,300-yard, 18-hole Rope Rider courses
- Bike and motorized-scooter rentals available
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Winter activities, including ice-skating and cross-country skiing
- Glade Spring Spa and in-room spa services available
- Fitness center
- Wireless Internet access included
- Intra-resort transportation included
- Children’s activities
- Eco-friendly products and practices
Check out Sia’s review of Suncadia Resort, where she shows us how she saves while vacationing.