Groupon is back with a deal for the Seattle Times discounted up to 82% off. While the Seattle Times does not carry the Red Plum inserts, it still can carry slightly different coupons at times, so it’s still worthwhile to get the paper as a couponer, especially when you can get 52 weeks for just $30! Make sure to read the fine print, though, because it does require you to cancel the subscription at the end or you will be charged an automatic renewal rate.
If you’d rather purchase a newspaper subscription that carries all the inserts, including the Red Plum, check out this subscription for couponers to get the Tacoma News Tribune for $1.25/issue when you purchase 3 or more subscriptions. At this time ,the Everett Herald no longer carries the Red Plum insert either.
Here are the 2 deals available:
- 1 Year Subscription (52 weeks) to the Sunday edition of the Seattle Times (great for couponers) – $30
- 26 weeks, 7 day a week subscription to the Seattle Times – $70
Here’s how the deal works:
- If you’re new to Groupon, sign up first – then come back to step #2 & head directly to the Groupon deal (under Seattle/Tacoma)
- If you’re already signed up with Groupon, then head directly to the deal for the Seattle Times subscription
- This is a national deal, so it doesn’t matter which city this is located in – you can buy it in any city & be able to use across the country
- Expires Feb 15, 2012
- Limit 1/household, may buy more as gifts.
- Limit 1/order. Valid only for option purchased.
- Must provide name, delivery address, phone number & any special delivery instructions at checkout.
- Not valid if used services in past 60 days.
- Active cancellation required at end of Groupon period to avoid automatic renewal at a promotional rate.
- Valid only for King, Snohomish, Pierce, & Kitsap counties.