I’ve been working on organizing lately & have a lot of organizing projects to tackle. Scout is actually one of my favorite companies for organizing gear such as bins, baskets, bags & much more. I’ve bought from them several times before when they’ve had some daily deals & I love their fun colors & style combined with the great functionality. They’re very high-quality, strong products, too. Good news is that today they are featured on Mamasource, where you can buy a $40 Scout voucher for just $20.
To get this deal:
Head to Mamasource, and sign in, and then find the Scout deal here.
There are only a limited number of vouchers for this deal being sold (at the time of this posting there are only 50 left), so you will want to grab this soon if you are interested. This is a very popular brand and will likely sell fast.
- Not valid toward tax or shipping (starts at $10, US only)
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Voucher value must be used in full in (1) transaction
- Limit (1) voucher per person, may buy (1) more as gift
- How to redeem: online
- Expires September 23, 2013