This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own.
Sam’s Club Holiday Savings – #DecemberAtSamsClub
Can you believe we are in December, and the holidays are coming so quickly? This time of the year can be hectic, especially this year, so I am all about finding places that are a one-stop shop where I can take advantage of checking many things off my holiday to-do list. Sam’s Club is definitely a great place to not only check off items that are on your list to buy, but also knowing that you will find great savings this time of year on what you are purchasing to help you keep the costs down.
If you have a Sam’s Club near you, they are a great resource for finding all of the items you need to buy for your Christmas dinner, gift shopping and decor, all in one place. This will help you get your holiday shopping done at the same time conveniently.
Sam’s Club also offers Curbside Pickup & Scan & Go options when you are shopping at the store. The Scan & Go app is so convenient because you can skip all the long lines in the store & pay right on your phone with the app. Just scan all the barcodes of the items you put in your cart with the app & then pay on the app while you are in the store. You just show your digital receipt on the app to the checker at the door as you are leaving the store. Simple as that & such a timesaver with not having to wait in lines! Plus, Sam’s Club is making shopping as safe as possible to shop with masks, social distancing & sanitized carts (find their full response here).
Head to SamsClub.com & you’ll find the list of upcoming sales, club hours, delivery cutoff dates for when you need to make your purchases & all of the types of holiday gifts you can find at Sam’s Club.
You can check out the December Savings Week sale items here, with lots of great deals you can still grab in time for Christmas. It is going on now through December 12th, both online and in-store
As a Sam’s Club member, you will also have access to great Instant Savings deals for everything from seasonal decor, health & beauty, tech, & home items. I found some great deals as part of their Instant Savings, but they are going fast, so check them out soon!
Check out the Holiday Circular from Sams Club here, to see all the deals coming up!
Here are a few of my favorite Instant Savings offers available now at Sam’s Club online:
Find great discounts on gift card packages. $50 gift cards start at just $37.50! I love to buy gift cards here, and can use them as teacher gifts, teen gifts, and so much more. Some of my favorites include:
- 5 $10 Krispy Kreme Gift Cards ($50 value) for $37.50. These are great to use for teachers, neighbors, stocking stuffers, last minute gifts and more.
- I also love to buy gift cards at a discount for stores I will shop for my kids. Then I can use coupons and other savings methods, and stack them with discounted gift cards to pay for them – to save big! They have $55 in Ulta Gift Cards for $47.98, Aero gift cards ($50 worth) for $39.98 here or Build a Bear workshop ($50 worth) for $37.50 here for example!
- Vacation Savings – If you want to gift an experience gift, they have all kinds of great savings on vacations. One of my favorites is this rare discount on Disney Gift Cards (members get a $500 gift card for $484.98)! You can use these cards to book hotels, buy tickets, eat in the park, buy merchandise and more. This is a rare way to get a great savings from Disney!
- They have tons of gift card deals of all kinds, to choose from here.
This 3 pc Dutch Oven & Cast Iron Pan set is just $29.99!
There are a number of comforter sets on sale. I loved this one, starting at $29.99
Member’s Mark 32″ Pre-Lit Decorative Silver Wreath – $49.98 – I love this gorgeous wreath for your door or wall during the holidays. It’s a nice, large size & these are often quite pricey in the stores, Michaels, etc. So this is definitely a great price!
Sam’s Club Membership Offer:
- A free Rotisserie Chicken
- Member’s Mark Take & Bake Pizza
- 8 count cupcakes