Today on Living Social Escapes, there is a deal for the Salish Lodge & Spa at Snoqualmie Falls. My husband was researching this last night & it really does seem to be a great deal up to 50% off the regular price at Salish Lodge with the extras you will get as part of the package. It could be a great way to spend an anniversary! Our 12th Anniversary is coming up in August & I’m thinking this sounds like a fun little romantic getaway!
Just looking directly at the Salish Lodge rates, for a deluxe King-sized bed room on a Sunday in July, the price is $259 + $17 resort fee which is $276 (+tax) compared to the $173 + $50 spa credit & $25 dining credit with this Living Social deal. For a deluxe River View room in June, the price is $249 + resort fee & tax. If you add on the $50 spa & $25 dining credit, that makes it $324 total. So, it’s definitely a great deal to go with the Living Social deal for $173-$232.
They do offer a 30 day money-back guarantee so that if you can’t find a date that you like, you can return your voucher within 30 days. Make sure to read all the fine print as you must make reservations by July 31, even though you have until October to use the voucher.
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room Sunday to Thursday ($173) or Friday ($232) – If you stay in June, you could upgrade to a River View Room (based on availability)
- $25 Breakfast Voucher
- $50 Spa Treatment Voucher toward 50-Minute Massage or Facial
- Expires October 1, 2012
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property no earlier than June 6, 2012 and no later than July 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation policy of 7 days and spa re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property upon redemption
- Not valid on group bookings
- Limited 1 voucher per reservation
- Guests may book additional nights, including Saturday, directly with Salish Lodge
- Blackout dates are: 8/22/2012, 8/23/2012, 9/2/2012
- $25 breakfast credit must be used on one check, one per table (Valid only in The Dining Room)
- $50 spa treatment credit can only be used on a 50-minute massage or facial treatment and requires advanced reservations