If you’ve been wanting to go to the Salish Lodge, they are offering a special deal on Living Social right now. You can purchase a 2 night stay at Salish Lodge in Snoqualmie for as low as $286/night, which includes a $25 dining credit and $50 spa credit. This package is valued as high as $573, depending on the night & room you select and the Salish rooms can be so pricey normally. The dates available are for the summer months of June, July & August, although there are no Friday or Saturday nights available.
The rates start at $286 for a deluxe queen room (that works out to $143/night + the dining/spa credits) or $316 ($158/night + $75 in credits) for a River View King room. The spa credit does say that it must be used on a 50 minute or more service (excludes nail or retail items), so just keep that in mind. There are no exclusions / specifications for the dining credit though!
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler’s photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Spa treatment credit valid toward any 50-Minute service or longer (excludes nail services and retail purchase)
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion