Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion Musical Discount Tickets
Goldstar has discount tickets available right now for Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion musical, playing now at the 5th Avenue Theater in Seattle. Discount tickets are just $20 – $33 (reg $40 – $75). That’s up to more than 60% off.
- Sunday June 11th at 1:30pm
- Tuesday June 13th at 7:30pm
- Wednesday June 14th at 7:30pm
- Thursday June 15th at 8pm
- Tuesday June 20th at 7:30pm
- Wednesday June 21st at 7:30pm
Here’s more information about the Romy & Michele High School Reunion musical:
- Seattle’s 5th Avenue Theatre presents the world premiere of the musical adaptation of cult ’90s comedy Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion, directed by Rock of Ages‘ Kristin Hanggi with an ’80s and ’90s-themed score by Orange is the New Black‘s Gwendolyn Sanford and Brandon Jay. With their 10-year high school reunion coming up, inseperable best friends Romy and Michele are desperate to look wealthy and successful in order to show up their cruel former classmates. Arriving at the reunion, the friends tell their onetime tormentors that they got rich by inventing the Post-It note — but as they go to greater and greater lengths to live up to their lie, Romy and Michele’s relationship gets put to the ultimate test.
Don’t forget about these other deals going on at Goldstar right now:
John Mellencamp Concert Discount Tickets – $20 (reg $59.50) which includes his new CD (& Emmylou Harris)