Northwest Holiday Getaways!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Northwest Holiday Getaways
If you are looking for a getaway for the holiday season, check out this Northwest Holiday Getaways post! We’ve found some great deals on Northwest getaways all the way to Oregon.
Skamania Lodge for Two:
Here’s a great way to enjoy the Skamania Lodge located in the town of Stevenson, WA in the Cascades for ONLY $139 a night for two from Get My Perks.. But wait, if you use the coupon code GOMOBILE13 at checkout, you can save an extra 25% making this deal ONLY $104.25 a night!
You’ll enjoy a one night stay in a fireside guest room. This offer includes a bottle of champagne and a S’more kit! The Skamania Lodge boasts it’s very elegant accommodations of a resort in a gorgeous rustic lodge setting. Spread out over 175 acres in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Skamania offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a top-notch golf course, explore scenic nature trails, and even try a zipline tour—all within the lodge grounds. Or if you prefer to just pamper yourself, Skamania’s Waterleaf Spa is waiting for you. This is the perfect getaway for two!
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Outdoor & Indoor whirlpools
- Dry Saunas
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Use of Street Bikes
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Valid for Fireside Guestroom only.
- Kids stay free (17 and under).
- Not valid November 28th or December 31st.
- Must complete travel by January 31, 2014.
- Reservations required and subject to availability.
- 6-day cancelation notice required or voucher forfeiture applies.
- Must be 18+ to check in.
- Credit card required at booking at check-in.
- Not valid with reward points.
- $17 daily resort fee plus tax due at check-in.
- 9.7% tax not included.
- If redeeming an expired voucher, value will be applied to the Rack rate (Best Available).
Oregon Garden Resort
The Oregon Garden Resort is located in Silverton, Oregon. This resort comes complete with one overnight stay at the resort including breakfast for two, admission to The Oregon Garden, and one 50-minute spa treatment. If you choose a midweek stay (Sun – Thurs), you’ll get all this for only $99.00. But wait, we have a coupon code that will make it only $74.25! Simply use the coupon code GOMOBILE13 at checkout.
- All rooms feature private deck and fireplaces.
- Spa treatment included.
- Live music nightly at fireside Lodge.
- Unlimited access to Oregon Garden’s 80 acres of Botanical Gardens.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or packages.
- Not valid on holidays or special events.
- Reservations and stay must be made by 3/31/2014.
- Subject to regular hotel cancellation policy, requiring 24 hours notice prior to check-in.
- Black out dates include Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, and February 13-16.
- Does not include taxes or other fees.
Red Lion Hotel on 5th Avenue
If you are looking for a downtown Seattle getaway, you’ll want to check out this deal at the Red Lion Hotel on 5th Ave. in Seattle! Enjoy the sights of downtown Seattle nestled close to Pike Place and Union streets. You’ll be within walking distance to Seattle’s hot spots like the Space Needle and so much more. This hotel starts around $118 a night!
- Meeting room with Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Cancellation policies are specific to the room night.
- Create your itinerary and click ‘book now’ to view the details on the Checkout page.
- Your credit card will not be charged until you click ‘Buy Now’ on the Checkout page.
Orcas Island retreat
Here’s a great way to really get a way from it all and enjoy a getaway to Orcas Island. Enjoy beach combing the island. You’ll get a two night stay for two in a lodge room for only $149.00, that makes it only $75 a night. Plus, you’ll get a daily continental breakfast basket, and a $20 Spa credit!
The San Juan Islands defy typical Washington weather with an average of 250 sunny days per year. Though farm-fresh cuisine earned the archipelago third place on Lonely Planet’s list of the Top 10 Travel Destinations for 2013, its natural beauty has always been the real draw. Horseshoe-shaped Orcas Island—often called “the Emerald Isle” for its lush green landscape—drops jaws with views of majestic Mt. Constitution, the Cascades, and the Olympics. Resident bald eagles and great blue herons make for prime birding, while pods of orcas and minkes draw whale watchers from around the country. The Washington State Ferry crosses the Salish Sea in just an hour, so getting there is a breeze.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Each room has a fire place, coffee pot, television, microwaves and refrigerators.
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now – March 30, 2014; must book by January 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast basket, $20 spa credit, and Wi-Fi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to the Orchard Cottage based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person/day
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome in the cottages; lodge is not suitable for children under 8
- Pets are allowed in the cottages for additional fee of $25 per pet/night
- Other conditions apply • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014
The Edgewater Hotel in Seattle
Book a stay at Seattle’s only waterfront Hotel. The Edgewater Hotel is famously known for being on the waterfront and close to Pike Place Market. This hotel is located on Pier 67 and only minutes from the heart of Seattle. You’ll stay in a King Size room or double bed room for two with dates all the way into April for as low as $89.00 a night.
- Six Seven restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center
- Eco-chic boutique
- Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 15.6% tax added at purchase
- $2 daily tourism fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.