Johnson & Johnson is offering over $55 in high-value coupons this month over at the Healthy Essentials website for the products you love to use for your family – everything from Johnson & Johnson baby products to Listerine, Aveeno skin care, Band-Aid & Neosporin first aid products, Tylenol & much more!
Not only that, but you’ll find some great tips and tools at the Healthy Essentials website for everything from dealing with allergies, achieving better digestive health, caring for your new baby & more. There is also information about apps to help you with your health, such as managing your prescriptions & when to take them, as well as accessing information on the go on how to care for wounds & other first-aid tips. Plus they’ve got some great ideas for Earth Day with the best ideas for planting an edible veggie garden (composting, flowers to plant near your veggies, etc).
Here are a few of the printable coupons you’ll find at the Healthy Essentials website:
- Save $1 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
- Save $2 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
Make sure to head to the Healthy Essentials website soon & print off these & many more coupons for your favorite Johnson & Johnson products. You can head to our store sale & coupon matchup page to find the best places to use these coupons in the stores this week, too!
Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.