Parenting Magazine is looking for moms who are interested in testing out their products and giving their opinion to the magazine! Go here to sign up! Check out what they are looking for::
Parenting needs your opinion! Sign up for a chance to be a Mom Tester and review toys, beauty products, baby gear and more.
We review items every month, so we need real-mom opinions on lots of products. As items come up for review that are appropriate for you and your family, we may contact you with an option to receive stuff to test (and keep, whether we print your review or not). All we ask is that you give us your honest opinion, good or bad. You may also be contacted for mom-related stories to be used in the magazine and online.
I signed up as this is a great way to try out new products to find out how well you like them, before buying for your family!
Here’s a few word-of-mouth marketing sites – basically you sign up and you will be sent products to review and share with your friends and family and provide your opinion to the marketing sites::
1) Vocalpoint – Great place to review and discuss various products –I’ve gotten some great coupons (sometimes for free or almost-free items) as well as free products (Frosted Mini Wheats was my latest one)
2) Bzz Agent – This is a program where you sign up for one campaign at a time, where they will send you the product along with high-value coupons to pass out to family & friends so you can share your thoughts about the products with them. It’s all about spreading the word to as many people as you can! My first campaign was for Glade Sense & Spray, which I really enjoyed. I’m looking forward to more campaigns! You get free products – great way to try out new things as well as share coupons with friends!
3) One2One Network – This is another word-of-mouth marketing site where you will get chosen to participate in various projects where they will send you products to review and share about. I just joined this one about a week or so ago, so I am looking forward to getting started with this one. I’ll let you know more about it as I receive info about projects. I think it’s a fairly new program
4) Pssst…by General Mills – This is another one I’ve just recently signed up for–where you can try out General Mills products and fill out surveys when you’re done.
5) Kraft First Taste – Try out Kraft products and share your opinions – I’m looking forward to starting this one as well!
These are just a few for now–I’ll share a few more later!! It’s a great way to receive high-value coupons and try new products for free, while being able to give your opinion about new products-what you like or don’t like to give that information to the manufacturers! I definitely think this is a great frugal idea, for getting more coupons as well as lots of free products to try!!
For more frugal friday ideas, check out Life as Mom’s Frugal Friday edition!