For all of my military (& retired military) readers, did you know that you can use manufacturer’s coupons at the Commissary? This includes printable manufacturers coupons. I would recommend that you print out a copy of the Commissary Coupon Policy. You can also find this more detailed coupon policy on the Commissary Facebook page.
Here is a summary of the Commissary’s coupon policy:
- Commissaries will accept internet printable coupons. However, they will not accept internet coupons for free items (buy 1 get 1 free coupons are acceptable).
- They will not double or triple manufacturer’s coupons
- They will accept other stores’ catalina coupons (including Walgreens Register Rewards) if they say “Redeem at…” or “Redeemable at…”. If they say “Redeemable only at…” or “Redeem only at…”, then these will not be accepted as they are only for use at that store that is listed. Check out the Facebook discussion on the Commissary’s Facebook page regarding this issue.
Here are a few ways to get printable coupons to use at the Commissary & Exchange:
- “Like” the AAFES Facebook page (Army & Air Force Exchange Service) – they will offer periodic printable coupons for the Exchange & Commissary on their “Coupon” tab. The current coupons expire January 31, 2011.
- “Like” the Navy Exchange Facebook page – they hinted that they should be coming up with some printable coupon options on their Facebook page soon (in response to questions regarding the AAFES printable coupons)
- Request a FREE Proctor & Gamble (P&G) coupon booklet by mail. Contains over $60 worth of money-saving coupons which can only be used at the Commissary. Make sure to sign up to receive future exclusive coupon savings by mail & they will send you a new coupon booklet each time they are available. Thanks Hip2Save!
Do you have any other tips on ways to find coupons to use at Commissary & Exchange stores? Let us know!