The Kids Discovery Museum is on Living Social today for the Seattle area with 50% off tickets or a family membership to the museum. The Kids Discovery Museum is located on Bainbridge Island (a short ferry ride from Seattle). If you like to explore like we do, this would be a great way to go on an adventure. Simply hop on a ferry and explore Bainbridges Kids Discovery Museum. You don’t even need to take your car on the ferry. The Kids Discovery Museum is an easy walk from the ferry terminal to the museum. Which will make your adventure that much more thrifty!
Here are the options for the Living Social Deal:
- Buy 4 Admission Passes for $12.00 (Reg. Price $24.00) – – kids aged 12 mos & younger are free & military/seniors are $5/ea regularly.
- Pay $42 for a family membership (Reg. Price $85.00) – Membership includes two adults (listed on the pass), and all dependent children living in the household.
- unlimited Museum admission for one year
- 2-for-1 passes to 23 other Northwest youth museums (this is an awesome benefit to membership at local kids museums)
- Special pricing for birthday parties, programs and camps
- $1 off admission for all accompanying guests
Here’s how the deal works:
- If you’re new to Living Social, sign up first – then come back to step #2 & head directly to the Living Social deal
- If you’re already signed up with Living Social, then head directly to the deal for
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts
- May be used over multiple visits
- One-Year Family Annual Membership (Option B) is valid for parents and their children for 12 months from date of purchase
- All services must be redeemed by same customer
- New members only