- $39 for a European Room Week Nights (Sunday – Thurdsay) (has shared bathroom across the hall)
- $49 for a European Room Weekend Nights (has shared bathroom across the hall)
- $59 for a American Room Week Nights (Sunday – Thurdsay) (has traditional private bathrooms for your room)
- $69 for a American Room Weekend Nights (has traditional private bathrooms for your room)
This hotel is right in the heart of downtown Leavenworth. I have never stayed in this specific hotel, but you can read about my families vacation to Leavenworth last summer, for more info on whats available in Leavenworth. Sounds like this is a small hotel (13 rooms) in one of Leavenworth’s oldest buildings, overlooking the park and steps from restaurants and shops.
It looks like the reviews are not real high on the hotel on Trip Advisor, so you might want to go through those first. I can tell you the location looks great – and we never spend much time in our hotel/motel in Leavenworth, but it will help you make an educated decision on whether this deal is worth it for you.
- Entire value of voucher must be used in a single visit
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discount
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Requires reservation by phone 866-512-0580
- Reservations are subject to Hotel Edelweiss cancellation policies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates include Jan 18 & 19, Feb 15, 16 & 17, April 19 & 20
- Must book by April 30th 2013
- Promotional value expires April 30th 2013