There have been so many wonderful freebies that have come out the last few days, so I thought I’d share a number of them in one big post::
Food / Drink:
- Go HERE for a FREE sample of Barbara’s Bakery Organic Cereal
- Go HERE for a FREE sample of Slim-Fast Peanut Butter Crunch Bar from Sam’s Club (you don’t have to be a Sam’s Club member to request this sample) UPDATE: No longer available!
- Go HERE to request a free gourmet food sampler from Blue Ribbon Foods, for residents of the following states:
- Go HERE for a Nescafe Taster’s Choice 6-stick sample pack
- Go HERE for a free Breakfast & Brunch Recipe Book from Gooseberry Patch (these recipe booklets always have some delicious recipes in them, I’ve gotten them before)
Books / Magazines / Audio downloads:
- Go HERE for a free 1 yr subscription to Cosmopolitan magazine. Thanks Free Snatcher! UPDATE: No longer available!!
- Go HERE for a free audio download of “The Long Winter” by Laura Ingalls Wilder-available today ONLY. (I’ll admit I’m a huge Little House on the Prairie fan-grew up loving these books & the tv show). This site is a great site for homeschool parents, too – offers a free homeschool resource every day, Monday-Friday). Thanks Money Saving Mom! (Update: No longer available-one day only free download)
- Go HERE for a free download of Dora the Explorer game
- Go HERE for a free sample of Rachael Ray’s Nutrish dog food