Here is a great deal for the Seattle Children’s Museum. Travelzoo has a local deal where you can purchase tickets for 2 people (children or adults) for just $7.50. That is only $3.75 per ticket! You can also purchase a family four pack for just $15 (reg. $30).
To find this deal:
- Sign up for Travelzoo newsletter here (so you get them emailed directly to you).
- Select Local Deals on left hand side bar
- Select Seattle-Tacoma as your city.
The Children’s Museum is lots of fun (and is at the Seattle Center, so you can enjoy everything else the area has to offer too. It gets a 4 star rating on Trip Advisor.
Here are some highlights of the Seattle Childrens Museums 22,000 square feet of interactive exhibits:
• The Global Village, which allows kids to use their imaginations to visit a drum circle in Ghana, a shop or rickshaw in the Philippines and a sushi shop in Japan
• The Imagination Studio, a visitor favorite where kids can paint, create with clay, design and build in the recycled sculpture area
• Bean Sprouts Play Cafe, a newly renovated space that allows kids to become a chef, waiter or restaurant manager
The Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 23, through April 23, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 5 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. For the 4-person voucher, limit 1 voucher per family of 4. See below for full terms and conditions.