I’m so excited – only a few more days until our big Great Wolf Lodge Northwest Blogger event this weekend! I wanted to give you more information about all the exciting things that are planned for this event. Not only will there be some great activities for all of you couponers on Saturday, Great Wolf Lodge is also holding their annual Howl-o-Ween event this weekend as well, with some fabulous fun for the whole family!
Make sure to read this informative article by Abby at Steals & Deals with some great tips & suggestions on what to bring, ways to save money & more!
Here’s a schedule of the events taking place on Saturday:
12:30 – The Coupon Swap opens (the coupon swap will be open throughout the afternoon. Stop by anytime from 12:30 to 4:00 to donate coupons you don’t need and take some that you can use)
12:45 — Couponing Basics –taught by Angela from The Coupon Project
1:30 — Coupon Workshops (this will be an informal time where bloggers will be available to answer your specific couponing and deal hunting questions)
2:30 — Coupon Organization -taught by Heather from Queen Bee Coupons
3:15 — Natural Savings: Going Organic on a Budget taught by Heather from Because More is More
3:50 — Raffle drawing (you will get extra entries for every class/workshop you attend!) Prizes have been donated by various brands & bloggers
*You’ll be able to keep up with the locations & times for these couponing events by checking out the tv’s around the lodge.
Here are the participating bloggers who will be attending this event:
- Angela @ Frugal Living NW
- Amber @ Coupon Connections NW
- Abby @ Steals & Deals
- Sia @ Centsible in Seattle
- Angela @ The Coupon Project
- Heather @ Queen Bee Coupons
- Maryann @ Coupon Savvy in Cowlitz Co
- Heather @ Because More is More
Here are some of the festive activities which will be part of the Great Wolf Lodge’s Howl-o-Ween event:
- Trick or Treating Trail Costume Contest (with goodie bags for the kids) each night
- Costume Contest in the lobby every night
- The Great Pajama story time every night at 8:15pm
- A daily wolf walk at 9am every morning where they learn about the Northwoods Animals & make an origami wolf
- Pumpkin painting in the Cub Club
Wow, it sounds like an action-packed weekend of fun! I am so excited to meet many of you at this event! Let me know if you’re coming!