The “Got Milk” tour is crossing the country from March thru September & in a few weeks, they will be hitting Seattle & Portland. Their purpose is to encourage parents to serve milk at dinnertime by showing all the benefits & nutrients that milk has to offer. They will have 3 FREE events from June 20 – June 22nd in Seattle. They’ll be in Portland on June 27th & 28th. Find out all the details HERE.
June 20 – Woodland Park Zoo; 9:30am – 11:30am; 12:30 – 2:30pm
June 21 – Woodland Park Zoo; 9:30 am – 11:30 am
June 22– The Children’s Museum of Seattle – 10am -12pm
Portland, OR events:
Sunday June 27th – Oregon Museum of Science & Industry; 11am – 4pm
Monday, June 28th – Oregon Zoo – 10am – 12pm
Activities during the “Got Milk” tour:
- Pose for celebrity-inspired souvenir Milk Mustache photos
- “Aim” toward good health by participating in a football toss activity that focuses on the importance of eating healthy and physical activity
- Explore an interactive display that puts milk head-to-head with other dinnertime beverage choices
- Interact with local registered dietitian about the benefits of milk and how it can help build strong families
- Sample ice-cold lowfat and fat free milk from local dairies
- “Pass the Gallon” through Facebook to benefit Feeding America and ensure all moms can help build strong families with milk
- Receive an exclusive, behind-the-scenes peek at the latest news from the campaign, including welcome messages from Milk Mustache celebrities
- Share how you “Milk the Moment” with your family for a chance to win a trip for four to San Francisco for a family dinner with a celebrity chef!