The Kids Discovery Museum is on Living Social today for the Seattle area with 50% off tickets or a family membership to the museum. The Kids Discovery Museum is located on Bainbridge Island (a short ferry ride away from Seattle). I love deals to kids museums as it’s a great way to check out a new children’s museum to see if it’s somewhere you want to head to again. Our girls just love going to any & every kids museum, so we frequently head out of town to check them out all around the Puget Sound area.
Here are the options for the Living Social deal today:
- Buy 4 admission tickets for $12 (regularly $24) – kids aged 12 mos & younger are free & military/seniors are $5/ea regularly
- Pay $42 for a year family membership (regularly $85) – this a year membership for 2 adults listed on the pass & all dependent children living in the household.
- unlimited Museum admission for one year
- 2-for-1 passes to 23 other Northwest youth museums (this is an awesome benefit to membership at local kids museums)
- Special pricing for birthday parties, programs and camps
- $1 off admission for all accompanying guests
Here’s how the deal works:
- If you’re new to Living Social, sign up first – then come back to step #2 & head directly to the Living Social deal
- If you’re already signed up with Living Social, then head directly to the deal for 50% off tickets or membership to Kids Discovery Museum
- Maybe used over multiple visits
- Limit one per purchaser, additional as gifts
- A one-year Annual Family Membership (parents and their children), good for 12 months from date of purchase and provides access to the museum during hours of operation, access to all free programming and a discount for fee-based programs
- Valid for new members only
- Promotional value expires on August 11, 2013