Cinetopia (Portland Area) – Get 2 Movie Tickets & 2 Drinks for $19
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Here is a fun date night out deal for those of you in the Portland area. Sharing Spree is offering a deal for Cinetopia (restaurant and theater): Pay $21 for any 2 show time tickets and popcorn or drinks for two :
- Two movie tickets valid for any film, including 3-D showings (up to a $20 value each)
- If redeemed Friday-Sunday one large popcorn OR $7 drink voucher good towards one drink (including alcoholic beverages)
- If redeemed Monday-Thursday one same-day bottomless popcorn with access to the gourmet-butter bar OR $10 drink voucher good towards one drink (including alcoholic beverages).
You can use this deal at the following locations:
- Mill Plain (Vancouver)
- Vancouver Mall (Vancouver)
- Progress Ridge (Beaverton)
This is an upscale theater, with amenities like wide leather chairs, extra wide screens, upscale dining and drinks onsite and more. This is a great deal for these theaters!
Valid for all show times and 3D movies. May purchase multiples and additional as gifts. May purchase for Cinetopia Mill Plain 8, Cinetopia Progress Ridge 14, and Cinetopia Vancouver Mall 23 locations. Choose location at check out. May redeem after 8/26/12. Limit one voucher per visit. Subject to availability. $10 voucher if redeemed Monday-Thursday valid towards 1 drink OR same day bottomless popcorn with access to the gourmet butter bar. $7 voucher for redemptions Friday-Sunday, valid towards 1 drink or large popcorn. Drink vouchers may be redeemed for alcoholic beverages. Not valid for tickets purchased for screenings after 10/31/12. Not valid for tickets purchased by phone. Must be 21 or older for living room theaters, the living room skyboxes and 21+ movie parlors. Seating is first come, first serve. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. No cash value. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Expires 10/31/12. Expiration dates subject to state laws and regulations.