Cast Iron Skillet
I know a lot of you are like me and love a good cast iron deal. Here is one you may want to check out on Amazon. You can get the 12″ Cast Iron Skillet for $13.59!
I have a cast iron skillet and love to cook everything from fried potatoes to main dishes and breads or even desserts. They are fun for one dish meals too (like chili topped with corn bread, cooked right on top like a crust)! If you are looking for a recipe to try, check out our recipe for Old Fashioned Skillet Corn Bread Recipe!
- Dress up grilled steak; fish and veggies with authentic restaurant stripes which is perfect for browning; searing; flying and Sautéing
Large; extra-long handle with Easy-to-grip side helper handles and signature thumb rest for easy handling
Comes pre-seasoned for first use and includes step by step instructions for seasoning case
Heats evenly and consistently, as cast iron is the best material for heat retention and distribution; Oven-safe up to 600 degree F and is PFOA Free and Cadmium Free
Pouring spouts allow for controlled transfer of contents.
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Follow the Best Daily Deals on Amazon Post (Updated daily, M-F), to stay on top of all the very best Amazon offers!
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!