Amazon Prime Early Access Sale – Like 2nd Prime Day This Year!
We shared recently that Target is having another Deals Day in October, and now it looks like Amazon will be too. They have announced that they will be running an Amazon Prime Early Access Sale from October 11-12th this year. It sounds similar to their Amazon Prime Days Sale, that we saw this past summer (and previous years).
Amazon is describing it as “A New Holiday Shopping Event for Members to Save Big”. Just like Prime Days, you will need to be a Prime member to get the exclusive early access to the holiday deals they roll out for this event.
If you are not already a Prime member, you can get a free 30 day trial here. Sign up now, and you will be ready when deals start to roll out for this event (we have seen them rolling out early in the Prime Day events). We also share more ways to get discount Amazon Prime memberships here.
Some of the deals in the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale in October Include:
Kitchen & Home
American Girl Truly Me Dolls for $80.49 & WellieWishers for $40.99!
Deals from some of the most popular brands –
Amazon’s first-ever Top 100 list will feature a curated selection of some of the best deals from brands like Hasbro, iRobot, KitchenAid, and Samsung; Prime members can also shop up to 80% off select Fire TV smart TVs, plus score additional savings on Alexa-enabled devices and top products from LEGO, adidas, Furbo, and Ashley Furniture!
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months free—with 90 million songs ad-free and in HD, plus millions of podcast episodes—and non-Prime members are eligible for three months free. Or, Prime members can get an Echo Dot (3rd gen) for $0.99 with a one-month subscription of Amazon Music Unlimited. Both offers are available starting September 26 and ending October 12.
- Get a Grubhub+ Membership, Free For a Year: Prime members in the U.S. can get even more delivered to their door with a free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial valued at $9.99 per month—at no additional cost to their Prime membership for the first 12 months. This offer includes unlimited, $0 delivery fees on orders over $12, along with exclusive offers and rewards for Grubhub+ members, like free food and order discounts from hundreds of thousands of restaurants across the country. Score Deals on Prime Video: Prime Video is just one of many benefits included with a Prime membership. In addition to a vast collection of movies, series, and sports included with Prime Video, from September 30 through October 7, Prime members can enjoy a selection of new and popular titles to rent or buy at up to 50% off.
Tips for Shopping this Sale –
- Check out the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale page here, to stay on top of what they have going on – as well as early releases of some deals.
- Set up Personalized Deal Notifications: Prime members can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit the Prime Early Access Sale event page on the Amazon app between now and the event to create deal alerts. Once Prime Early Access Sale begins, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
- Amazon has a Layaway program available that you can use to pay for your Amazon Prime Day purchases in 4 payments over 8 weeks, with no interest or credit check required. We share the details on how this program works here.
- We will be posting deals in both our Thrifty NW Mom Facebook page as well as the TNWM Facebook group. Definitely make sure to follow the TNWM Facebook group in addition to the page as Facebook lowers the number of folks who see our posts if we post too often on the Facebook Business page, so we only post every hour or two in there, but we can post the deals as frequently as they come in the Facebook group, so these will be the most real-time updates and I will also share lightning deals in here as well direct from Amazon as they go too fast to be able to write up on the blog!