We have TWO deals from the daily deal sites that will surely please your Valentine!
Groupon is offering $40 to spend at FTD for just $20! This Groupon will be valid for anything on the FTD.com site, including the product amount, service fees and taxes. Shipping usually ranges from $15.99 – $29.99. FTD does offer same-day shipping, but with a day as popular as Valentine’s Day, you might want to think about ordering ahead to make sure it will get there.
Here’s how it works:
- If you’re new to Groupon, sign up here first, then come back & head to step #2 to purchase the $40 FTD Voucher directly.
- If you’re already signed up with Groupon, then head directly to Groupon to buy the $40 voucher to FTD for just $20
- Expires April 8, 2012
- Limit 2 per person & 1 Groupon voucher per order
- Online only
LivingSocial is offering $50 to spend at Teleflora for just $25! This voucher can be applied towards shipping and delivery charges so find an inexpensive but beautiful bouquet (use the rest of the voucher on shipping or delivery), purchase or make a heartfelt card and you will give your Valentine a thoughtful and meaningful Valentine’s Day for less than $30!
Here’s how the deal works:
- If you are new to LivingSocial, sign up here first – then come back to step #2 & head directly to the deal
- If you’re already signed up with LivingSocial, then head to LivingSocial to get $50 to spend at Teleflora for $25
- You can purchase 1 Teleflora deal
- Teleflora deal is only valid online
- You may use your Teleflora voucher towards shipping.