Living Social has a *hot* deal today that I’m sure will be selling out fast – buy a $20 voucher to Whole Foods for just $10! That’s 50% off! The voucher is good thru December 13, 2011. This deal is only available in select cities, but it can be used at any Whole Foods location. There is a limit of 1 voucher per person. I found this deal under both Seattle & Tacoma.
This is a great way to get significant savings on organic items for your family. This deal has already sold over 220,000 vouchers, so it will definitely not last long so don’t delay if you’re interested in this!
- Limit one voucher per person •
- Visit www.wholefoodsmarket.com/ to find nearest Whole Foods Market •
- Whole Foods Market code shall not be deemed purchased by the purchaser until claimed
- Whole Foods Market codes will be available for purchasers to claim for ninety days following the offer period. If code is not claimed within 90 days following offer period, code will be deemed forfeited, and purchasers will be refunded the full paid value ($10) of the Whole Foods Market code in Deal Bucks to be used on livingsocial.com
- Whole Foods Market code claimed by purchaser may be used over multiple purchases
- Deal Bucks are not a valid means of purchase for this promotion
- Entire value of World Foods Market code claimed by a customer does not expire
- Entire value of the deal cannot be combined with any other Livingsocial offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
- PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2016
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2011
Thanks FB Fan Angie!