I have many new readers, so I thought it would be good to give a refresher on what Swagbucks are, since I frequently post “Swagcodes” on the Facebook fan page or remind you that it’s Mega Swagbucks Day. Basically swagbucks is a way to earn points by searching the web. So, instead of using Google, you would use Swagbucks.com & get rewarded with points or “swag bucks” periodically as you search. You can then cash in your “bucks” to earn gift cards or prizes. As far as doing your searching on the web – they don’t have to be special searches – you could even search for the websites you use regularly & you will be randomly awarded swagbucks throughout the day.
A few of my favorite gift cards are: Amazon gift cards ($5, $25, $50), Macy’s, Paypal (you can earn cash to go directly into Paypal) , Target.com, Barnes & Noble, iTunes & much more. Those are all online gift cards, but they also offer Starbucks Gift Cards which are sent by mail – great to give as gifts, too! I have used Swagbucks regularly for over a year & have been so pleased with how well it works. I was able to pay for a number of Christmas gifts last year by saving up my points to buy Amazon gift cards. I’m going to try to do that again this year, too! I don’t have to do anything extra, except search the web using their system.
Here are some of the ways you can earn more “Swagbucks” or points:
- Install the Swagbucks Toolbar – this way you can make Swagbucks your default search engine. This way you’re automatically using it when searching the web & you’ll earn more points by using it more regularly. An added bonus – they periodically post Swag codes in your toolbar. Look for the Red Envelope that says “From TSG” & it will typically have a number beside it if there is a new code. To enter Swagcodes, go to the main Swagbucks page & look under your “Account Summary” on the top right. There is a box that says “Enter your Swag Code” & that’s where you enter any Swagcodes you find.
- “Like” Swagbucks on Facebook & they frequently offer Swagcodes good for a limited time.
- Follow Swagbucks on Twitter where they will frequently offer Swagcodes
- Subscribe to the Swagbucks Blog where they will often have Swagcode searches (this is where you have to search the prizes to look for a swagcode based on clues that they give you.
- Have friends & family sign up as your referrals – One of the best way to earn swagbucks is to invite your friends & family to sign up under your referral. You can earn up to 100 points for every person who signs up as a referral. This is a great way to earn those extra swagbucks without having to do a thing! Just click on “Promote” – one of the top tabs on the Swagbucks.com website & click “Invite Friends & Earn”.
- Mega Swagbucks Days on Fridays – every Friday, you have the chance to high swagbucks when you search the web, as you normally do. You can earn 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and even up to 500 swagbucks, just by searching on Fridays.
- Answer the“Daily Poll” question once a day & you will earn Swagbucks.
- Install theSwagbucks Widget on your blog – if you have a blog, this is a great way to encourage people to sign up as a referral & they will frequently feature extra Swagcodes on the Widget on your blog.
- Click on the “Ways to Earn” tab on Swagbucks.com to check out more great ways to earn Swagbucks.
Hopefully this list was helpful for even those of you who have been using Swagbucks regularly, to find a few new ways to earn Swagbucks. Let me know if there are any other ways you’ve found to earn bucks & I can add it to our list!