This week we will be getting a Red Plum and a Smart Source insert. While it is much lighter than last week, there are still some gems hidden in the inserts that may be of interest you and make for some good deals. To see the complete list of coupons expected to be in the Sunday’s paper, please visit Sunday Coupon Preview.
Here is a preview of some of the coupons we can expect:
- $2.00/1 Jergen’s Natural Glow Moisturizer
- $2.00/1 Curel Itch Defense or Sensitive Skin Moisturizers
- $1.00/1 Boudreaux’s Product
- $2.00/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack
- $2.00/1 Similac Product
- $1.00/1 LA Looks Product
- $2.00/1 Centrum Adult
- $1.00/1 Children’s Dimetapp
- $1.00/1 Maybelline New York Mascara
- $1.00/2 Sparkle Paper Towels
If you don’t currently receive a Sunday paper and have been meaning to start, don’t forget the great Tacoma News Tribune deal:
For those of you who live down in southern King County or the South Puget Sound area, the Tacoma News Tribune is definitely the best paper for couponers to use. It receives all of the scheduled inserts each week. The News Tribune currently has a multiple subscription deal that’s perfect for couponers, too. All you have to do is ask for the Thrifty NW Mom subscription deal when you call. Just call the Tacoma News Tribune at: 1-800-289-8711 to get your subscription started.
Here are the details of the Tacoma News Tribune Subscription deal:
- Buy multiple subscriptions (3 or more) of the Sunday paper for just $1/each
- In addition, you’ll receive 1 copy of the paper each day of the week – Monday – Saturday
- You will pay for 26 weeks at a time. There are 2 payment options: Pre-Payment or EZ Pay options. Check out my post with full details on the Tacoma News Tribune Subscription deal for the specifics on pricing.