Unilever has $14 in printable coupons at Walmart.com right now. If you print them, they will all print off. You are not able to select just the coupons you want to print in this case, but there are some high value coupons available.
The coupons include:
- $2.50/1 Simple Moisturizer or Cleanser
- $3/1 Dove Hand and Body Lotion AND 1 Dove Hair Care Product
- $1/1 Noxema Face Care Product OR St. Ives Hand and Body Lotion
- $3/1 Nexxus Hair care product
- $1/1 TRESemme Hair Care product
- $1.25/1 Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Shampoo or Conditioner
- $1.50/2 Suave Products
- $1.25/1 Caress Body Wash OR Ponds Face Care item
My favorite is the $1.50/2 Suave products coupon. I often find these products priced at $1 (just spotted them in Walgreens for that price yesterday). That means you would pay $.25 cents per bottle, when you buy 2! You could get both shampoo and conditioner for $.50, or I really like to buy the coconut or green apple shampoos and use them for bubble bath! $.25 is a steal for a bottle of bubble bath.
Thanks Common Sense With Money!