Here is an easy recipe, but perfect for a party. Make sweet and spicy meatballs in your slow cooker (not really too spicy, just enough to balance the sweet. Its so great for parties, because you literally dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker the day of your party, let them simmer during the day – and your ready to serve after a little stirring! Doesn’t get much easier then that, and they are always a party favorite.
- 1 bag pre-cooked meatballs (approx. 80) - you can make your own if your that ambitious!
- 1 16 oz jar grape jelly
- 1 12 oz jar of Chili Sauce (I used Heinz)
- In a slow cooker, add your grape jelly, chili sauce and wisk together
- Add in the meatballs and coat in the sauce
- Simmer on 4 hour cycle or more
- Serve with tooth picks for easy eating a party!