*Just a reminder that there are a few days left to take advantage of this great deal for the Resort at the Mountain near Mt Hood, Oregon!
We mentioned a great deal yesterday on Snique Away for the Cedarbrook Lodge (which is still going on) & today they are offering another fantastic deal on a Northwest hotel – today’s deal is for the Resort at the Mountain in Welches, Oregon, which is very close to Mt Hood. They are offering rooms starting at $99/night and up, with dates available even this summer at that price. Dates are available thru the end of November, so this could be a great end of summer or fall retreat with your family.
Hotel Room we stayed in during our stay
We stayed at the Resort at the Mountain a year ago on Mothers Day weekend (thru a Groupon deal) & we really enjoyed it. The resort was cozy & inviting & they did have a nice outdoor pool (unfortunately it was raining the weekend we were there). They have a number of amenities including a golf course, 18 hole putting course, 4 tennis courts, & an amazing spa. I got to do a massage as part of the deal that we had and I told the masseuse that it was the BEST massage I’ve had in my life & it’s still the case – it was amazing & a beautiful spa! I did this on Mother’s Day (which also happened to be my birthday weekend, and it was so nice to be pampered). The spa is not part of this package, but I would check with the hotel to see if they have any specials going on – you won’t regret it! We found some great hikes right there in Welches, too & it was not far at all to Mt Hood for lots of outdoor fun. Personally, we loved this resort & would definitely go back!
On the grounds of the Putting Course with the beautiful mountains in the background
Just as a side note, we headed to Wildwood Recreation Area right there outside of Welches, OR & my kids had a blast on this trail. My little gal was only 2 & my older daughter was 4, but it was the perfect kid-friendly trail for them to explore. As I mentioned, it poured the whole weekend we were there, but we didn’t let the rain stop us from this beautiful hike along the Salmon River. They also have an underwater viewing area, where you can view the fish as they travel in the river. The underwater viewing area was definitely the highlight for my girls.
Underwater Viewing Area at Wildwood Recreation Area
- Final price includes room charge, taxes and resort fee per room per night.
- The resort fee will be collected as part of this sale and will be reflected in the final price. Resort fee includes access to business center; guest room Internet access; local calls; use of sports equipment, 18-hole putting course, casual croquet lawns, lawn bowling, tennis rackets and balls; mountain bikes, volleyball, football, badminton, backgammon, chess, checkers, poker chips and games; use of fitness center; coffee, daily hot chocolate and tea in lobby; self-parking; and USA Today newspaper from Monday through Friday and local paper on Sunday.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 guests in the Fireside King room and 3 guests (with King bed option) or 5 guests (with 2 Queen beds option) in the Resort Room and the Sunrise Suite.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $20 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Rollaway beds are available for $20 per night in the Resort Room; fee will be collected at the property.
- Children are allowed at no additional cost, but guests must be at least 21 to check in.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets under 50 lbs. are welcome for a $50 fee per stay. Contact the property for more details.
- Please contact email@example.com for information about accessibility options.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.