One of my favorite locations, the Resort at the Mountain in Welches, Oregon (near Mt Hood), is back with a deal & this time they are on Sharing Spree. They are offering a one-night stay for just $99 for 2 adults and up to 2 children, with breakfast included. This deal is good thru February 28th, 2013, so this is a great way to enjoy some winter fun near Mt Hood!
Parking is complimentary, and they offer a free shuttle to the Ski Bowl, for lots more family fun! There is a $12 resort fee that will be added on to the deal at checkout too.
Hotel Room we stayed in during our stay
We stayed at the Resort at the Mountain a year ago on Mothers Day weekend (thru a Groupon deal) & we really enjoyed it. The resort was cozy & inviting & they did have a nice outdoor pool (unfortunately it was raining the weekend we were there). They have a number of amenities including a golf course, 18 hole putting course, 4 tennis courts, & an amazing spa. I got to do a massage as part of the deal that we had and I told the masseuse that it was the BEST massage I’ve had in my life & it’s still the case – it was amazing & a beautiful spa! I did this on Mother’s Day (which also happened to be my birthday weekend, and it was so nice to be pampered). The spa is not part of this package, but I would check with the hotel to see if they have any specials going on – you won’t regret it! We found some great hikes right there in Welches, too & it was not far at all to Mt Hood for lots of outdoor fun. Personally, we loved this resort & would definitely go back!
On the grounds of the Putting Course with the beautiful mountains in the background
Just as a side note, we headed to Wildwood Recreation Area right there outside of Welches, OR & my kids had a blast on this trail. My little gal was only 2 & my older daughter was 4, but it was the perfect kid-friendly trail for them to explore. As I mentioned, it poured the whole weekend we were there, but we didn’t let the rain stop us from this beautiful hike along the Salmon River. They also have an underwater viewing area, where you can view the fish as they travel in the river. The underwater viewing area was definitely the highlight for my girls.
Underwater Viewing Area at Wildwood Recreation Area
- May purchase multiples.
- May purchase additional as gifts.
- Only 5 Blackout days: November 2,3,9, 10 and December 31, 2012.
- Room types: Resort King, Croft King (extra pet fee), Resort Double.
- If a customer redeems a voucher for less than its face value, the Merchant will not be responsible for issuing a credit or cash equal to the difference between the face value and the amount redeemed, unless otherwise required by law.
- Subject to availability.
- Please reserve your room online at www.theresort.com.
- Not valid with any other offers or discounts.
- $12 a day resort fee and 7.0% tax.
- No change given. No cash value.
- Entire voucher must be used in one visit.
- Credits will be issued on vacation deals if the date of your refund request is 90 days past the purchase.
- No check or credit card refunds will be issued after this 90 day period. Sharing Spree, LLC retains sole discretion with considering the validity and legitimacy of a refund request.
- Promotional value expires 2/28/13, subject to state laws and regulations.