Starting at midnight pst tonight, there will be a very popular Plum District deal that will go live. Plum District will be offering a vacation package to Legoland California which will include 2 day Hopper Passes to Legoland California + a 2 night stay at the Grand Pacific Palisades Resort next to the resort in Calsbad, CA for $359 total.
If you’d prefer a one-bedroom villa room (which includes a full kitchen with oven, sink, microwave, living room & full size sleeper sofa) at the Grand Pacific Palisades Resort, you will pay just $495 for the 2 day Hopper Passes to Legoland California & the 2 nights in the one-bedroom villa at the resort. This is a great resort to stay in as it is right next to the Legoland park & you can access the park thru the Pedestrian entrance, which will save you $12/day in park parking fees.
You will receive 2 Hopper passes for Legoland California which will include the following:
- Legoland California Park with more than 60 interactive rides, shows & attractions
- Legoland Water Park
- Sea Life Aquarium
If you’re interested in this deal, make sure to read all of the fine print, though – I’ve highlighted just a few of the fine print details:
- Black-out dates: March 28- April 15, May 25-28, Jun 15-Aug 15 and Aug 31-Sept 4
- Up to 4 vouchers may be purchased for additional nights’ stay
- Each voucher includes two Legoland Two-Day Hopper Passes, any additional passes must be purchased at Legoland
- Hotel nightly valet parking is included
- Pedestrian entrance to Legoland saves you $12 per day in park parking fees
- Maximum of 4 adults per room
- Pick-up a Plum District Gift Bag and Carlsbad Premium Outlets VIP Coupon Book, plus 1 complimentary “Choo Choo Express” train ride voucher at hotel check-in while supplies last
- Expires December 31, 2012