Amazon has a FREE eBook “Eating Organic On A Budget” available to download for your Kindle or Kindle Fire . If you don’t have a Kindle, then you can also download it to your smartphone, computer or iPad.
Here is a description of the book (looks like a good one). There are not a ton of reviews yet, but so far its getting 5 stars!
Do you want to eat healthy but wish it was more affordable? Do you wonder whether to buy or not to buy organic? Which fruits and vegetables can you buy nonorganic, with low pesticide residue? Eating Organic on a Budget is a easy-to-read guide on how to eat healthy and natural on a small budget.
· Where to find organic coupons and deals so you don’t have to pay full price
· How to save up to 50% off organic produce
· Food Shoppers Guide: When groceries go on sale so you can stock up
· Where to get deals on organic meat
· What fruits and vegetables you can buy conventional, with peace of mind
· Where are the best places to buy organic foods
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. The price was current when this deal was posted at 12:40pnm on 9/13; however, the listed price may be more or less on the product when you check.
Thanks Frugal Living NW!