My Coke Rewards is a program where you can earn points towards special rewards & offers just for entering the information from the Coke products you buy. Right now, they are offering a FREE 8×8 Shutterfly photo book for 0 points, which means that anyone can sign up to get this offer. The Shutterfly book is normally a reward worth 200 points, but they are offering the book for free for 0 points to the first 50,000 people to sign up for the offer. I’m sure it will go fast, so make sure to claim your reward right away.
If you’re new to My Coke Rewards, just register quickly first & then you can sign up for the FREE book. You will still need to pay shipping/handling/tax on the book, but this is a great way to remember all of your summer memories! You will have until September 27th, to create your photo book from Shutterfly.
Once you’ve gotten your redemption code from My Coke Rewards – head to Shutterfly & you can deposit the code into your Shutterfly account so you don’t lose the redemption code.
Here’s how it works:
- Head to My Coke Rewards Facebook page for details & the link to the website
- Register or login to your My Coke Rewards account
- Get your FREE Shutterfly book code
- Head to Shutterfly & register or login to your account.
- Click on “My Shutterfly” in the top navigation bar
- Head to the bottom of the page under “Special Offers” – click on “Enter my special offer code”.
- Enter your redemption code from My Coke Rewards for the free shutterfly book. You then have until Sep 27th to use your code.
- One redemption per member.
- Offer valid for one-time redemption of the 20-page 8×8 Photo Book with hard photo cover only. Any additional pages will incur a per-page fee.
- Offer not valid for licensed premium photo books or leather, padded or soft cover photo books. Storytelling™ styles and elements will incur additional fees.
- Offer valid on one order and for one-time redemption for each qualifying My Coke Rewards member. A credit card is required for taxes, shipping and handling.
- Offer ends September 27, 2012 (11:59 P.M. PST).
Thanks for the tip, FB Fan Sue!