*Looks like this deal ends at midnight!!
The Portland area is finally getting an Aquarium & Sharing Spree, a daily deal site, is offering discounted tickets for the new Aquarium. You can buy an adult and a child ticket for just $8 (up to 60% off -adults are regularly $10.95 & kids are $8.95). Or you could buy a children’s admission ticket for $4.50, especially if you need additional kids tickets but not the adult ticket.
The Aquarium will be open on December 15th & then you have one year to use these tickets to the Aquarium.
Here’s some information about the new Aquarium:
Exhibits at the Portland Aquarium will include hammerhead sharks, stingrays, star fish, anemones, clams, sea urchins and a large jellyfish exhibit. There will be a cold water tank for fish found off the Oregon Coast and warm water tanks and tide pools brimming with tropical fish. In addition to aquatic and marine exhibits, the aquarium will include a rainforest room with animals like tree frogs and exotic birds. The Portland Aquarium will be a “hands-on” educational experience that will provide ample opportunity to pet and feed the aquarium animals. Conveniently located on a two-acre site in Milwaukie, Oregon,
Here’s how the deal works:
- If you’re new to Sharing Spree, sign up first - then come back to step #2 & head directly to the Sharing Spree deal
- If you’re already signed up with Sharing Spree, then head directly to the deal for discounted tickets to the Portland Aquarium
- Your tickets may be used as soon as the Portland Aquarium opens on December 15, 2012.
- They are open everyday of the year and there are no blackout dates.
- May purchase multiples.
- May purchase additional as gifts.
- Valid for one adult and one child (up to age 11) admission.
- Children under 2 are free.
- No change given. Not valid with any other offers or discounts.
- No cash value. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Promotional value expires 12/15/13,