Coupons for Restaurant – Save on dining with these restaurant discounts & coupons!
Here are this week’s best restaurant discounts if you’re wanting to head out to eat this weekend! You’ll find restaurant coupons (both mobile & printable), discounts & specials offered and more!
If you have a birthday coming up, make sure to check out our big list of birthday freebies you can sign up for now, to make sure you’ll receive them in time for your birthday. You should allow at least several weeks to get into their system to start receiving your birthday freebies.
For the most recent restaurant discounts and coupons that we share, make sure to check out our category of restaurant deals, too.
Kids Eat FREE (or almost free) List around the Northwest:
If you missed it, make sure to check out our BIG Kids Eat Free list for restaurants around the Northwest and around the country!! We’d love to hear if you know of any local restaurants we should add to our list too. You can get a FREE printable of our Kids Eat Free list by signing up for our email list, too – find out more details & what email lists we offer.
Restaurant Printable Coupons & Deals:
- Applebees – $10 Bonus Card WYB $50 in Gift Cards (Expires 7/3/2016)
- Chick Fil A – Free Chicken Sandwich with App Download
- Chick Fil A – Free entree for customers who dress up in cow attire on 7/12/2016
- Chipotle – Free Chips & Guacamole with First Purchase when you enroll in the new Chipotle Rewards Program (Starts 7/1/2016)
- Chuck E. Cheese – $2.00 Off Any Large Pizza, $1.00 Off Salad Bar, $1.00 Off Buffalo Wings, and More (Expires 7/9/2016)
- Dairy Queen – $5 Bacon Cheeseburger Lunch Special Starts 7/1/2016
- Fogo de Chão – All children 12 and under eat for FREE with purchase of an adult Churrasco lunch or dinner (expires 7/4/2016)
- IHOP – Free Unlimited Refill on Fries with Any Burger Purchase (Expires 7/31/2016)
- Papa Murphy’s – $10 Tuesday Is Back!
- Quiznos – $3.50 Ciabatta Toasties All Summer
- Red Lobster – $15.99 Four Course Feast good Mondays through Thursdays now through July 10, 2016.
- Starbucks – $3 Frappucino Starting This Weekend (July 2nd – July 4th)
- Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes – 20% Off Lunch Family Combo for 2 Adults and 2 Children with 4 Beverages (Expires 7/13/2016); 25% Off Dinner Family Combo for 2 Adults and 2 Children with 4 Beverages (Expires 7/13/2016); $11.39 Lunch Combo with Beverage (Expires 7/13/2016); $12.49 Dinner Combo with Beverage (Expires 7/13/2016); $17.99 Family Deal Combo for 1 Adult and 1 Child with 2 Beverages (Expires 7/13/2016); $34.99 Lunch Family Deal Combo for 2 Adults and 2 Children with 4 Beverages (Expires 7/13/2016); $36.99 Dinner Family Deal Combo for 2 Adults and 2 Children with 4 Beverages (Expires 7/13/2016); 2 for $22 Lunch Combo with 2 Beverages (Expires 7/13/2016); 2 for $24 Dinner Combo with 2 Beverages (Expires 7/13/2016); 2 for $18.99 Breakfast with 2 Beverages (Valid on 7/3/16 or 7/10/16)
Ibotta, a cash-back app, rewards you for shopping at different retailers & buying specific products, also now offers some restaurant discounts & movie discounts. You’ll need to make sure to save your receipt & check your Ibotta app when you’re at the restaurant or theater to see if there are any special items you need to order.
You all know how much we love Groupon and we’re excited about a new feature that they have launched called Groupon Pages. Pages is a directory of businesses around the country, which includes thousands of restaurants. This is basically like a directory of information for that business or restaurant. So, you can find everything you wanted to know about that restaurant without having to go to several other sites to find out all that info – it’s all in one place with general restaurant information, reviews & pictures of the food from the restaurant & surrounding businesses/places of interest.
The best way to find a Groupon Page for your favorite restaurant is to search for it in the “search” bar and make sure you list the city in the location. If they have a Page for your favorite restaurant, then it will show up with a grey bar and you just click the grey bar (pictured above) to head directly to that business’ page.
Here’s what each restaurant’s page includes::
- Basic information about that restaurant (address, whether they take credit cards, etc)
- Tips for what to order
- Reviews of that restaurant
- Links to Groupon Deals
- and more….
Follow a Restaurant for Deal Alerts:
My personal favorite feature of Groupon Pages is the alerts you will receive when you choose to “follow” your favorite restaurants. You can go through the list and find your favorite restaurants to follow and by doing that, you will be notified the next time they run a deal through Groupon. I love this as I have certain restaurants that I always hope to see a Groupon deal for and this way, you make sure you won’t miss it!
Groupon Pages also provides a map of where the restaurant can be found and other places close by. This is super helpful especially if you are on a mobile device & traveling to the restaurant. You can see where you need to go without having to go to their website, find the address & go to your maps to get directions. You can look on the map to see a quick view of where the restaurant is located.
Plus check out pictures along with the reviews to give you an even better idea of the types of food you’ll find at the restaurant. That’s one of my favorite features of review sites, being able to see pictures of some of the food dishes to convince you to try that restaurant!
Here are a few popular Seattle restaurants to check out their Groupon Pages::
Veraci Pizza – Seattle
The Boars Nest – Seattle
The Shanty Cafe – Seattle
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Groupon. All opinions are 100% mine. See our disclosure policy for more details.