Only 1 day left to grab this deal if you were interested!
Sniqueaway has yet another great hotel deal if you are looking for a special getaway. Stay at the Brasada Ranch near Bend OR, starting at just $119/nt! This hotel looks beautiful, and gets a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor! Although I have not stayed here personally, we do go to Sun River from time to time (near Bend) and we love the area! A couple of quick notes before we get into the amazing amenities at this ranch:
- The $119 rate is not available until you get into the October timeframe. There are still dates available for the summer, but they will cost more.
- The $119 rate is for the Ranch House Suites. The resort is family-friendly, but only children ages 14 and older are allowed overnight in the Ranch House Lodge Suites, so if you want that rate its best for a couples getaway or if you have older kids. There are one bedroom (over 1000 sq feet) cabins available starting at $149 that you can reserve for ALL ages!
Now check out some of these ammenities at the Brasada Ranch!
- Situated on 1,800 acres
- 2 outdoor pools with a waterslide, lazy river, indoor lap pool and indoor tots’ pool
- 5 hot tubs and grotto with waterfall
- Community fireplaces with marshmallows and toasting sticks
- Gas fireplace(s) in each suite or cabin
- Brasada Ranch Equestrian Center with clinics, lessons and over 900 acres of trails
- Hiking and biking trails
- Snowboarding simulator and rotating climbing wall
- Ping-Pong, air hockey and foosball tables
- The Hideout young adults and kids’ center
- and much more!
The Brasada Ranch looks very nice, especially for that rate. Have you stayed here before, what are your thoughts?