Are there any decaf coffee drinkers out there? If so you might want to grab these Timothy’s World Decaffeinated Coffee K-Cups for only $0.36 Each ! Scroll down the page until you see Amazon Wharehouse deal for $17.45.
- Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up
- Airtight (unlike pods) to lock in freshness and flavor
- Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil the next cup.
- Single-serving packaging means no mess or wasted pots of coffee; for use with Keurigbrewers
- Made from the top 1-5% of Arabica beans from coffee growing regions around the world and roasted in Canada
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. The price was current when this deal was posted at 9:15 am on 6/19; however, the listed price may be more or less on the product when you check.
Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom. And don’t forget that when you search the web using Swagbucks, you can earn Amazon gift cards for further savings at Amazon. Read more about using Swagbucks as your search engine to earn gift cards as you search the web.